A new version of EnvDev project is now available in 3.0 version.
EnvDev is now not only a PHP environment. You can now create a NodeJS environment. Create your custom environment profiles for each projects.
- Create one environment file by container
- Add profile creation by make command
- Add profile running by make command
- Add node base
- Add PHP or Node base profile creation
- Home is now a separated container
- Homepage is launch in default browser at the end of the servers running
- Stop action launching at the end of each run action
- Update docker compose file to 3.6 version
- Explode docker compose files in multiple files
- Update default redis version container
- Move volume in dedicated services
- Refactoring default profile
You can found the full project here