With GIT, a great cheat sheet is more efficient than a long text !
Few easy steps to moving GIT repository content to another repository preserving history
- Fetch all of the remote branches and tags to local index:
git fetch origin
- Create a new remote on local repository
git remote add new-origin firstname.lastname@example.org:vfac/newrepo.git
- To push all local branches a...
The database classicaly used with Symfony 4 is MySQL / MariaDB throught Doctrine project. However, some projects need a NoSQL database like MongoDB in replacement of the relational database. It's not a reason to not develop them with Symfony 4 !
The DoctrineMongoDBBundle is a project that allows...
A new version of EnvDev project is now available in 2.3 version.
[2.3] - 2018-07-14
- Change default version of PHP in
.env.distfile from 7.2 FPM alpine to 7.2 FPM
- Change License date
- Update README
- Move PHP FileMatch from Apache VHost configuration to generic Apach...
EasyAdminBundle is THE bundle to create administration backends in Symfony.
The installation of this bundle integrating FOSUserBundle to manage users in Symfony 4 is very simple and can be do in 3 steps.
- Installation of FOSUserBundle
- Installation of EasyAdminBundle
- Configure t...